Raspberry Pie Filling
- 1 cup sugar
- 3–4 tbsp. flour
- Pinch salt
- 5 cups fresh or thawed raspberries, stemmed
- 2 tbsp. butter, cut into small pieces
- Combine sugar, flour, and salt in a large bowl.
- Add raspberries and gently toss until well coated.
- Place filling into pie crust — I recommend the Vodka Pie Crust Recipe.
- Bake at 375° until pastry is deep golden (cover edges of crust with foil if browning too quickly), 60–70 minutes.
- Set pie aside to cool for several hours before serving.
Taken from saveur.com.